Manage Profile   |   Join   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions
This topic is locked.

5/6/2017 at 5:58:06 PM GMT
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
  1. What are rules and notices for this forum?

Please refer to the Forum Rules and Notices message post.

2. What are the general posting guidelines for this forum?

Please refer to the General Posting Guidelines message post.

3. Who can post messages to this forum?

Only members of this committee can post messages to this forum.

4. Who can read messages posted in this forum?

Anyone, including the general public, can read messages posted in this forum.

5. How can I subscribe to or unsubscribe from this forum?

You can subscribe to get instant updates or a digest of this forum by clicking the forum's 'Tread Actions' drop down box and selecting either the 'Subscribe to Instant Updates' or the 'Subscribe to Digest' subscription option.

You can unsubscribe at any time by either clicking the forum's 'Tread Actions' drop down box and selecting the 'My Subscriptions & Settings' option or navigating to the Community section within your membership profile and clicking on the 'Forum Settings' subsection.

6. How can I send a private e-mail or message to a forum message author?

If you are signed-in you can contact a message author privately by clicking on the author’s name within the forum message. This will display the author's membership profile page.

If the author's private e-mail address is displayed in their membership profile then you can click on the e-mail address to send an e-mail to the author using your personal e-mail program.

If the author's private e-mail address is not displayed in their membership profile then you can send a message to the author using the website's built-in messaging service.

To send a message using the website's messaging service click on the 'Message' menu located under the member's name at the top of the member's profile page. This will open the Message Center with a pre-addressed message to the author. Fill in the subject line, optionally attach a file, type your message and click the 'Send Now' button to send the message.

Please note that there is a system limit of 1 file attachment and the file cannot be larger than 30 MB in size. You can send multiple files by compressing them into a ZIP file. This will work as long as the ZIP file is less than 30 MB in size.

7. How do I create a signature for messages I post in forums?

You can create a signature by either clicking the forum's 'Tread Actions' drop down box and selecting the 'My Subscriptions & Settings' option or navigating to the Community section within your membership profile and clicking on the 'Forum Settings' subsection.

The signature will display at the bottom of each post you submit in any forum.

Last edited Saturday, May 6, 2017
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal