Follow Us

Manage Profile   |   Join   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In
Publications & Media Action Items
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

12/19/2018 at 2:24:56 PM GMT
Publications & Media Action Items

The committee needs to assess how the Association's news/press releases, publications, media contacts/actions and advertisers info should be implemented.

Right now the top-level 'Media' menu is the home for media related activities.  This includes some publication related items and a 'Water In The News' web page.

Other publications such as the Kachina News archive is tucked under the top-level 'Resources' menu.  There are also come articles and Association promotional videos tucked under the 'Resources' menu.  In my opinion, all of these items should be relocated and consolidated under the 'Media' menu.

The 'Resources' menu should be a depository of information (i.e. resources) for the general public, members and the water and wastewater industry including subcategories targeted at various sub-groups such as operators engineers, utility managers/staff, manufacturers, academia, etc.

Effectively, what I am proposing is that the outreach and public face of the Association for all media and publication activities should be under the 'Media' menu while the 'Resources' menu should be a depository of support material.

The first task for the committee is to determine how this should be organized from a business perspective and on the website.  The second task is to create the menu/sub-menus structure to implement this plan.  The third task should be to generate content under each menu/sub-menu category.

What do you think?

more Events

6/5/2019
Water Treatment Committee Meeting

6/9/2019 » 6/12/2019
ACE 19

Featured Members

Online Surveys
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal